sociedad anónima de proyectos de ingeniería y construcciones
MORE THAN 40 YEARS OF CONSTRUCTIVE SPIRIT SAPICConstruction process
is a family run construction company founded in May 1965. Since its inception, SAPIC has done work for various municipalities and government agencies, both state and its autonomous bodies. Currently, 75% of the total work performed by the company are directly dependent on the different public administrations (national, regional and municipal), while the remaining 25% is for private works.
BUILD WITH EFFICIENCY AND RESPECT
In interventions SAPIC involved multidisciplinary teams of architects, engineers, archaeologists, historians and conservators, who run the construction projects according to the present and future needs of the user and respecting the essence of the buildings.
A team work which translates into a working method based on dynamic and executive planning rigorous deadlines, the incorporation of those ideas that enhance ongoing projects and solutions requires the execution of each assignment.
Ownership of the website
Complying with the Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, advised that the website is owned by the company www.sapic.es SAPIC (Sociedad Anónima de Proyectos de Ingeniería y Construcciones) with the following registry data:
Company Name: SAPIC
Address: C / Evarist Arnús, 56 - 08014 Barcelona
Entered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Tomo 6408, Folio 22, Sheet No. B-16 enrollment 17,393
Protection of personal data
Complying with the Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Data Protection Officer, informed that if, as a customer or user of the website decided to voluntarily provide their SAPIC personal data, these will form part of a proprietary database of SAPIC. You may exercise your rights when desitigi of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in terms of the Data Protection Act by contacting us via email 000 million.
Protection of information
The information, text and images that appear on the website are the exclusive property of SAPIC and are protected by copyright of the photographers and collaborators of the company, so can not be used for commercial purposes without the express their owners.
In the same way, the brand SAPIC is duly registered and protected by national legislation and is the exclusive property of the company.
RESTORE BUILDING, KEEP THE STORY
While, for its versatility, SAPIC performs all types of buildings from the 70s the company has specialized in the restoration of old buildings, many of them listed: restorations, renovations and consolidations. Such interventions require specific knowledge and technical personnel and highly specialized work. SAPIC also builds construction of new buildings including residential, industrial buildings, sports centers, public works, bridges and other structures, and develop architectural and engineering projects for its further implementation .